- T minus 5February 7th: About 5 years ago, Susanne was out of town and I was sitting down in the basement with my guitar just randomly strumming some interesting chords. I started to hone in on a sound that seemed to really capture some intense emotions. One night, we had some people over and I started playingContinue reading “T minus 5”
- T minus 3Susanne and I have been madly packing up all weekend. It really does take a lot of planning to go away for a month…..plus we packed a lot of stuff to enjoy our Sprinter van experience. Camp chairs, blanket, scotch. Ok, so we didn’t pack lightly. The good news on this trip, as compared toContinue reading “T minus 3”
- Off we Go! Kinda. Ugh. Yeah!February 13th, 2013 T minus 0! We got up early this morning to try and finish up the last of what we had to do before heading out to the airport. It didn’t seem like much and so I was looking forward to a relaxed morning before the journey began. I volunteered to take theContinue reading “Off we Go! Kinda. Ugh. Yeah!”
- Happy ValentinesFebruary 14th, 2013 We’ve arrived! We had a good flight from Newark to BA. It was great being in business class for that leg. Between the lay flat seats and the Ambien, I got about 6 hours of solid sleep. Cris picked us up at the airport and drove us out to his office. ItContinue reading “Happy Valentines”
- Passing another truck again?February 15th Las Grutas is a pit. We woke up pretty early in our lovely YPF campsite. It actually wasn’t a bad stop over spot, all things considered. It took us awhile to figure out everything in the van, but once we got the hot water heater going and some coffee in our systems, weContinue reading “Passing another truck again?”
You must be logged in to post a comment.